The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of philanthropy at FCDS enabling us to sustain excellence in teaching and providing immediate budgetary support for improvements and enhancements throughout the campus. Gifts to the Annual Fund benefit every student every day in tangible ways. Donors allow us to give our boys a voice; whether through public speaking, performing in a concert or play, cheering on their teammates, or building relationships over family style lunches. We invite you to visit a classroom, explore a science lab, or admire student artwork to see your gifts at work.
The Annual Fund, which runs from September 1 to June 30, is the most important source of revenue other than tuition, providing approximately 7% of our operating budget. Donors to the Annual Fund give unrestricted support that propels FCDS forward as a leader in boys’ education and ensures that we are able to provide each boy with the incredible opportunities that are the hallmarks of the Fairfield Country Day experience.
Your Annual Fund gift makes a difference by supporting:
- Our focus on academic distinction
- Competitive salaries and benefits to attract and retain the best faculty
- Classrooms equipped with state-of-the art educational tools
- Cutting-edge technology initiatives throughout the School
- Community service projects and programs
- A vibrant, diverse community
- Our beautiful campus and facilities
- Enriching the lives of our students with diverse cultural, artistic, and athletic programs and activities
Please support the boys and the adults who teach, coach, and counsel them. Every donation, regardless of the amount, enhances our community. Participation from our community shows your belief in Fairfield Country Day School education. We invite you to make a gift today.